The KYO and its many programs would not be possible without the wonderful contribution of our volunteers! Come join our family and sink your teeth into a new project – from concert & event assistance to marketing or Gala planning.
We encourage all those interested in volunteering to share a bit about themselves: what interests them, what languages they speak, what hours of the week they prefer to volunteer, and what skill set they enjoy using best. Do you love to type? Get a kick out of numbers? Enjoy working with music? We’ll do our best to accommodate your love with ours.
Some volunteer opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Board of Directors
- Board Chair
- Board Treasurer
- Office Assistants
- Concert Lobby Crew (including reception, ushers and stuffing programs)
- KYO Alumni Council Member
- “Fun”-raising task force (wreath sales, Bursary committee, etc)
- Marketing & Development committee
- Stage Manager
- Stage Crew
- Concert photographers, videographers and editors
- Postering Crew (different areas e.g. Lakefield, Lindsay, etc)
- Writers (e.g. newsletters, house programs)
- Publicity (postering, poster design, writing letters and invitations)
- House Program (ad sales, writing Program notes)
Click here to find detailed descriptions on our current Volunteer opportunities.
If you would like to learn more about volunteering with the KYO, please contact the KYO office by phone (705) 292-0477, email at email@example.com or click the Contact Us button below.